Plaid Magazine

posted on: Tuesday, July 12, 2011



I was so thrilled to be featured in an up-and-coming Canadian fashion magazine called Plaid. Headed by Odessa Parker, it is a trail-blazing look at offbeat style. I sat for a great interview with Parker for the summer edition of the magazine, and was delighted when she brought a copy to me!




Photographer Brendan Smyth did a great job!
The interview is very comprehensive about my history with collecting and the photos feature some of my favourite pieces, including the Schreiner cluster I was wearing that day:






On top of the fantastic 2-page article on the collection, and the company, many of my favourite jewels are illustrated throughout this issue.


You are now able to purchase Plaid at Chapters/Indigo. For now take a look at their website!

Stay Fabulous,
Carole

0 comments:

Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger