posted on: Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In the early 80s, I turned my passion into the Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection. I was always looking for shortcut terminology to refer to certain unsigned pieces. I've always loved the Czech jewelry with unfoiled, bezel set crystals. The necklaces in this genre looked to me like pools of reflection dancing on the collar bone. Naturally, I needed a catch-all term to refer to these treasures. One day I saw a clear crystal square necklace and said to the vendor "Please pass me that chicklet necklace." Since that time I've been referring to this type of jewelry as "Chicklets." They remain a favorite of mine and one of the most popular sellers!
Check out the wonderful selection in our Chicklets Spotlight.
Stay FABULOUS.
Carole

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hook me up. I love them all together like you show them in the photo.

Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger